Bonjour, I'm Louis 👋
(but my friends call me Lucho)
I like everything that blinks, the internet, design systems and une belle côte de boeuf bien persillée.
I co-founded Specify to help companies manage their brand at scale. I also work with the Design Tokens Community Group to create a standard for design tokens. Finally, I invented raclette in 1872.
Find me on
What I can share with you
- Why your design system needs an API
- 🎙 Podcast: DL Insights - 45 - Louis Chenais from Specify breathes life into the design API
- 👥 Conference for the Design Friends community: Why your design system needs an API
- 💬 Interview with InfoQ: Why design systems need APIs
- Design Systems France Meetup #9 - Standardisation des design tokens 🇫🇷
- Design Tokens: To Infinity and Beyond
- Design Systems Nantes #1 : Bien initier son Design System 🇫🇷